WE’RE LOOKING FOR AMAZING PEOPLE TO JOIN US IN OUR SHANGHAI STUDIO
Below is a listing of positions we are looking to fill immediately. These positions are mostly full-time, however, part-time and project-based roles could be arranged. An ideal candidate is fully bilingual (Chinese / English) and fits / has experience / is open to working in more than one of these roles.
If you’re interested in any of the positions, send an email with the position title(s) as the subject to: EDGE@Neocha.com
In your email, please include your CV / resume, anything that helps us better understand you and the value you’ll bring to our team, and examples of your personal / professional work (large attachments are welcome, however, if the content is online elsewhere, please kindly send hyperlinks instead).
NeochaEDGE is a tight-knit team passionate about creating and producing inspiring content for our clients, while pushing forward the Chinese creative community. We welcome any candidates who share this vision and are looking to grow their careers in an exciting, entrepreneurial environment.
Open positons at NeochaEDGE ///
- Web Developer / Designer – We need people to work on the multiple websites we own and manage. Link here for the full details.
- Art / Creative Directors - We need people that can generate inspiring creative concepts and art direction in response to client briefs. Candidates must be able to clearly visually articulate these concepts / direction to clients and agency team members. Candidates must be able to lead designers and creative / production partners in executing concepts / direction from initial sketches through to content delivery.
- Graphic / Motion Designers – We need proven visual communicators with advanced ability in the following software programs (the more the better): Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, AfterEffects, Flash, HTML, Keynote / Powerpoint. Strong hand-drawing skills are a must.
- Editorial Staff – We need people that can help drive the daily planning / curation / production / publication of content on our web-magazine and other online media platforms such as Weibo, Weixin, Facebook, Instagram, etc. As our platforms are all bilingual, candidates can apply for English or Chinese editing roles, or both.
- Video Editors – We need competent video editors with advanced ability in Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere. Proficiency with the rest of the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Adobe AfterEffects and / or other effects programs, is a bonus. Color grading skills are also a bonus.
- Producers / Project Managers – We need people that can work both client side and creative side (as well as 3rd party partners) to plan and execute programs and other internal projects. This position requires strong organizational and communication skills, and a general “roll up your sleeves, let’s get stuff done” kind of attitude.
- Business Development / Sales – We need people who can quickly learn our business and be proactive about identifying and pursuing clients and commercial opportunities. This position requires being able to pitch and selling.
- Executive Assistant / Studio & Project Administration – We need people who can work closely with the founders / executive directors of the agency in day-to-day tasks (from the mundane to the crucial) and as client project support. This position requires exceptional organization skills, proactive problem-solving, and the ability to work in an extremely fast-paced environment across a variety of different administrative and operational functions. Applicants must be reliable, responsible, “do what you say” / “do what you are told,” hard-working team players. Written and spoken fluency in Mandarin and English is preferred.
- Marketing / PR – We need people who can market all parts of our business (agency, shop, web-magazine, collective, etc.) to relevant stakeholders including but not limited to: media, clients, staff, recruitment talent, readers of our media platforms, potential investors, etc. Must be savvy with digital / social media.
- Architectural / Environmental / Interior Designers - We need people who who can develop design concepts and design them into physical spaces and environments. Advanced ability in Adobe Creative Suite, CAD, and 3DMax, as well as strong hand-drawing skills.
- Internships – We are also accepting intern applications for all of the above-listed roles (or some combination of them).