creative jobs | NeochaEDGE is growing – we’re looking for people to join our team in shanghai
NeochaEDGE is growing, and as a result, we’re on the hunt for exceptional people to join the team in our Shanghai studio.
Below is a listing of positions we are looking to fill immediately. These positions are mostly full-time, however, part-time and project-based roles could be arranged. An ideal candidate is fully bilingual (Chinese / English) and fits / has experience / is open to working in more than one of these roles.
If you’re interested in any of the positions, send us an email with the position title(s) as the subject of the email: jobs@Neocha.com
In your email, please include your CV / resume, anything that helps us better understand you and the value you’ll bring to our team, and examples of your personal / professional work (large attachments are welcome, however, if the content is online elsewhere, please kindly send hyperlinks instead).
NeochaEDGE is managed by a tight-knit team passionate about China’s creative community / industry and creating inspiring content for our clients. We welcome any candidates who share this vision and are looking to grow their career in an exciting, entrepreneurial environment!
Open positons at NeochaEDGE ///
- Executive assistant / Studio & Project Administration – we need someone that can work closely with the founders / executive directors of the agency in day-to-day tasks (from the mundane to the critical) and as client project support. This position requires exceptional organization skills, proactive problem-solving, and the ability to work in an extremely fast-paced environment across a variety of different administrative and operational areas. Applicants must be reliable, responsible, “do what you say” / “do what you are told,” hard-working team players. Written and spoken fluency in Mandarin and English is a must
- Film / Video Editor – we need a competent in-house video editor to support with ongoing film / video projects. Must have advanced ability with Final Cut Pro. Experience / proficiency with other video editing software and / or effects programs is a bonus.
- Producers / Project Managers – we need someone that can work with both client side and creative side (as well as 3rd party vendors) to plan and execute client programs and other internal projects. This position requires strong organizational and communication skills.
- Business Development / Sales – we need someone who can quickly learn our business and then be proactive about identifying and pursuing new clients and commercial opportunities for the agency.
- Marketing – we need someone that can market our agency and our web-magazine to domestic and international audiences.
- Editorial – we need someone that can help drive the daily production and publication of content on our web-magazine.
- Art / Creative Director - we need someone that can generate creative concepts in response to client needs, manage resources, and create content to actualize projects.
- Architectural / Environmental / Interior Designer – we need someone that can develop design concepts and translate them into physical spaces and environments with advanced ability in CAD and 3DMax, as well as strong hand-drawing skills.
- Graphic Designer – we need a proven visual communicator with advanced ability in the following software programs (the more the better): Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, HTML, Keynote / Powerpoint.
- Internships – we are also accepting intern applications for all of the above-listed needs.
For more Chinese creative industry job openings on NeochaEDGE, link here.