creative jobs | web design position for “SPLIT WORKS” in shanghai
This is an employment advertisement for a job opening in the Chinese creative industry.
Full-Time Web Designer /// Split Works & Splatter, Shanghai
Split Works is an agency focused on developing contemporary music in China.
Sister company, Splatter, is a Brand Communications Agency that leverages Music, Entertainment & Technology on behalf of its clients. Splatter clients include Bacardi, Apple, Converse, MTV, Hunan TV, etc.
Split Works and Splatter are looking for an agency-experienced Web Designer who is proficient in WordPress template building to join their team on a freelance basis. The position is based in Shanghai.
- Good knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Fireworks, Dreamweaver, XHTML and CSS
- WordPress (CMS) template building skills
- Flash CS2 / 3 Professional + Actionscript 2 / 3
- Strong typographic skills, beautiful design aesthetic and a good eye for detail
- Knowledge / understanding of SEO
- Having an organised, creative and self motivated attitude to work
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated as well as team orientated
- A passion for the web and its potential
- Native Mandarin speaker
- Advanced English language abilities
- Know what’s hot and what’s not
- Prefer if have a knowledge of branding, identity design & advertising
If you don’t fit all this criteria but still feel that this role is ideal for you we would be happy to hear from you.
Interested applicants please send your portfolio and CV to EDGE@Neocha.com with “Web Designer” as the subject line of the email.
For more Chinese creative industry job openings on NeochaEDGE, link here.
If you or your company are looking for Chinese creative industry HR / headhunting / recruitment services or interesting in placing employment advertisements on NeochaEDGE, please contact us at EDGE@Neocha.com.